Senior Executive Coach
Helens background is in organisational change and team leadership. She worked for IBM for 10 years and an innovative software company for 5 years in a variety of change and line management roles. During this time, she gained a firm grounding in leadership and management models and their application – which lead to this becoming a life-long fascination and in-depth skill base.
She then founded her own coaching business 12 years ago in order to work solely in this area – providing 1:1 coaching, team coaching and facilitation of change at Executive and middle management levels across a wide range of organisations. A range of her clients includes Waitrose, Costa, Sainsburys, Shell, Barclays, Starbucks, British Nuclear Fuel, Flogas, SAS, CA technologies, NHS Trusts and Foundation Trusts, Public Health England, NHS England and Local Government.
Helen works with individuals and teams on their impact and their capability to engage effectively with their stakeholders. She applies a pragmatic, integrated model of development built from a wide variety of models and experience of what works for her clients. She then tailors this to the specific needs of each client, recognising the system they are working in and what will have the greatest leverage on their impact.
She is focused on the outcomes of her clients and creates a working environment of trust, honesty, challenge and care, bringing humour and humility to all her interactions. This atmosphere enables significant, sustainable shifts to occur in participants towards their desired development and related outcomes.
Helen’s most recent experience has been with Boards and Executive teams where she has provided team and individual coaching to support increased team performance – with Executives, NEDs, Directors and their teams.
She has specialised in helping teams to work truly collaboratively within and externally to the team to deliver high value outcomes for their organisations.
Qualifications and professional development
Helen’s key qualifications are:
• MSc in Responsible Business Practice (Bath University Management school)
• NLP Practitioner and coach, Master Practitioner and Trainer
• Accredited Master Executive Coach for the Association for Coaching (AfC)
• Accredited coach with Time to Think Ltd
• Spiral Dynamics Practitioner SDI and SDII – National Values Centre
Professional development includes:
• Systemic Team Coaching – Academy of Executive Coaches
• Foundation year in Integrated Psychotherapy – Metanoia Institute
• Foundation 101 in TA – Institute of Transactional Analysis
• A qualified Supervisor of coaches - holding a foundation certificate from Bath Consultancy Group.
• Presenting on Systemic Team Coaching at the European Mentoring and Coaching Council conference in Athens 2013.